Tuesday, 21 April 2009

A spotless mind would be great right about now...?

I had a dream last night. I found him. I met him again. And I couldn't take my eyes off him. When i woke up and remembered the dream, all I could feel - all I can still feel - is this feeling of emptiness...of sorrowful numbness... If that at all makes sense?
Yeah, I'm pathetic. Over two months since I last spoke to him, and I still think about him. If only Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind was real...
But on the plus side, in the dream we went to starbucks, and for some reason they put loads of sprinkles and sugar on my coffee. I mean loads. And I scooped it all off! Which even the dream me is getting into the spirit of Ana! Or, the spirit of Ana has gotten into the dream me...

No comments:

Post a Comment