Yet again, I ate.
All day, I'd done so well with resisting my urges and cravings. But the oh so wonderful 'rents had to make chip butties...damn them.
But I ate maybe two thirds of mine, on granary bread with no butter or margarine, with just a small squirt of ketchup. Which isn't majorly bad, I guess, but I have still let myself and Ana down.
I was having a really good day, too. I had a sneaky weigh of myself thismorning and, despite a few binges this week, I have dropped a pound or two. Which is great, because I thought I would have gained. Went for a walk thismorning, too. It was a nice sunny day, so the walk wasn't too tiresome.
Oh, and coke was on offer at Tesco's so I picked up a couple of bottles of diet coke. I usually don't like diet coke, but I heard that the bubbles can be filling, and it's only one calorie per 500ml! I picked up a bottle of the regular diet, and I thought I'd try the diet cherry as well. I know the diet cherry has 2.5 cals per 500ml, but that still ain't bad. And now, I swear that diet cherry coke is the work of the gods!!! Looove iiit!!! Aaabsolutely amaaazing. I could happily live off it for weeks! But the chances of that are slim, seeing as my family seem to take pleasure in stuffing my face full of fatty rubbish...
So tomorrow being Sunday, there's going to be a roast dinner. And I have just seen the size of the chicken. I could liken it to a 3 month old baby. A fat one. There's going to be the ginormous chicken, mashed and roast potato, parsnips, peas, gravy, and sweet potatoes which I iabsolutely cannot resist...help? I am really going to try and restrict what I eat of the meal. And, ofcourse, I won't be eating breakfast or lunch tomorrow.
Monday will hopefully be a successful fast. It's the end of the easter holiday, so the family are back to school and work, and won't be able to see what I do or don't eat during the day. And because a big meal will be cooked Sunday, I'm hoping they won't want to cook monday. If they do cook, I'm gonna try and act ill. Maybe I can avoid a few nights of food? I do hope so. I need to drop as many lb's as possible before the summer.
I'm off now to work away the fat-soaked sandwich I just piggishly inhailed. Buhbye.
Ana, your influence is beginning to take effect. Please strengthen me even more.
No comments:
Post a Comment