And I don't feel fine.
So, the family issues saga continues, and the 'rents are splitting. Means I have to leave the home I have lived in for the last twelve and a half years. But it's not a home any more - it's now only a place where I just happen to sleep and keep all my stuff. To be honest, I'm looking forward to starting over. It's not the way I would have chosen to start over, but I guess I should make the most of it... I'm just really not looking forward to packing up my room... I have alot of stuff. I haven't a clue how I'm going to box it all up. But moving is a while away yet; we have to sell this heap of bricks and mortar first. Which will be fun with the current economic situation... : /
In other news - I started my new job today. I'm a kitchen assistant in a retirement home, which means I'm around food all day... But I don't get a chance to eat any of it, so that's okay. But I did get offered toast and biscuits today, which I happily declined. But they loaded me up with coffee. So today - coffe with sweetner(7), rice cake(27), soup-in-a-mug(43), cereal bar(88), 2xcoffee with sugar(30) - which adds up to 195. You can also add a few thousand pieces of sugarfree gum into the equation, too. I don't know how many calories are in gum... Not many, right? But I was on my feet for about six hours today, so a few calories burned? I had to wear trousers for this job, and I'm too poor/cheap to buy a new pair, so I wore the pair of trousers that I bought about three years ago for school. Back then, they fit rather well. They weren't tight, but i didn't need a belt to hold them up. I put them on thismorning and my god are they big! I swear I didn't know I'd lost that many inches... I didn't think I'd changed much in size at all. I mean, I knew my jeans were looser, but I didn't realise they were that loose. So yeah, now I have to fork out for new trousers. And I should get some new jeans, too. Mine are beginning to look silly on me... I'm itching to go on a trying on session all around town. I'm going to try on fuckloads of jeans and trousers! Hah, I really can't wait... I have so little in my life that trying on work trousers brings me happiness.
Haven't weighed myself in a few days. The scales didn't seem to go down the last few times I was on them, so I'm really nervous of stepping back onto them incase they still haven't moved. And my mum still keeps bringing up my apparent major weight loss at every opportunity. I mean, if people think I'm looking thin now compared to how I used to look, then I must have been a fucking whale!! I mean, I'm still pretty big now. Like I said, I'm not even a UK size ten yet. I wobble loads.
Sooo... Off to bed, I think. Work at eight in the morning tomorrow... Uuugh. I'll have to get up at like, seven... : ( Coffeecoffeecoffee. And a rice cake. And a multivit. And a slap with a wet fish? Maybe not the fish... OOOmg the cook made fish for the residents today, and it smelled sooo fucking good. I love the smell of fish, bigtime. You all might think I'm weird, but that smell makes my mouth water like crazy. But just talking about it is making me crave it... So off to bed for me, only about eight hours 'til I have to wake up : (
No comments:
Post a Comment