Hurrah! I managed to work out how to use this thing, and I found my post that I thought I'd lost! Yippeee. So, here is what I wrote yesterday, pre-piggy drawing:
C-o-l-a cola.
Bad day, bad day. I'm sorry, Ana.Felt really ill this morning, weak and sick and all. I had a coffee with one sweetener so I could have a bit of energy to actually get washed and dressed. I weighed myself, and I'm the same as I was yesterday, 149 lbs. Bad times : ( Did a few sit-up, but not enough. It's never enough.
I had a few toiletries and cokes to pick up, so I walked down into town and back. Today was rather hot, actually. Which was nice, but just made the walk to town and back more of a struggle. The walk would have been about 150 calories burnt. Just think; when I'm thin, I can wear teeny tiny shorts on hot days like this! That is what I'm aiming for. But if I carry on like I did today, I'm never going to get there...
When I got home, the 'rents practically forced food down my throat...If it was up to them I would have had a fat-soaked cheese sandwich with -get this- cheesy bread. Cheesy bread I tells ya!! Ugh. They made me eat a slice of that calorie infested stuff anyway...It tasted nice, which means I shouldn't have eaten it. Anything that tastes nice is bad for you (with the exeption of diet cherry coke, ofcourse). So yeah, they were forcing food at me, but instead of a cheese sandwich, I had some granary toast and jam. I could have only had one slice, but me being me, I couldn't stop. I had two slices...and a mars bar...I know, I know, I'm terrible. I'm horrible. I'm disgusting. I shouldn't have had it. 260 calories, for christs sake!! Ugh. How could I even put that sugary crap into me? How? I should be put infront of a firing squad, I swear I should.
I cleaned my room, then. gave it a good, proper hoover. I even hoovered the ceiling! And the bathroom blind. Heheh. That would have burnt maybe...50-100 cals?
Er, then as it's sunday there was a sunday roast dinner...And I let you, myself and Ana down again. I did leave most of the mashed potato and some chicken, but I didn't leave enough. It wasn't enough. Then I had some cheesecake! Jesus christ, I'm so fucking awful. I don't deserve to live.
So now, I'm going to finish tidying my room away and I'm going to do an absolutely crazy exercise session. I can't do anything major, because I have to keep it quiet and secret from the rest of the family. But I'm thinking 2 hours of aerobic-ish pilate-ish stuff. I don't know how many calories that'll get rid of, but it ofcourse won't be enough. Major over-eat today.
I will fast tomorrow. A liquid fast. Coffee, water, diet coke, that's it."
No comments:
Post a Comment