Jeez, I haven't even been out of bed for twelve hours, and today already seems like the longest day ever...
Family issues flying everywhere at the moment... Really getting me down... But the plus side is it has made me lose my appetite! Today I had a coffee and a rice cake for breakfast, and half way through I had to stp because I felt so sick... And I felt sick constantly for the rest of the day. I had another coffee this afternoon (which means not much sleep will be had tonight), and apart from that, nothing else. Coffee thismorning had sweetner, coffee this afternoon had sugar (because my mum made it). Sooo the grand total for today is - drum roll please - 45!! 45 cals today, and I still feel like I'm gonna hurl. I may have one or two pieces of gum tonight, so the total may go up a bit. And the family disturbances have sereously kicked my ana into top gear... And it's also bought on mia... Which I know ain't good, but I just had to. I had to get the crap that I ate yesterday out of me.
I can safely say the best diet aid is a dysfunctional family. Works wonders.
No comments:
Post a Comment