Sunday, 10 May 2009

You learn a new thing every day.

And today I learned that I need to chew my food more.
The fourth purging session in four days, and I managed to get bits of my dinner back up, which I ate almost five hours before purging. I had a baked sweet potato, and the bits that came up (the skin, mostly) were pretty big chunks. I throw up in the sink (I find it waaay less gross) and I had to pick the chunks out of the plug hole and put them down the loo. There was one piece that was about the size of two 50 pence pieces. Eww. Oh, and cheese is so gross to purge. It goes really soft and ends up all stuck around the roof of your mouth. Ugh.
I know, I know. I should really stop doing this. But I have no self control, and I just have mini-binges on various fridge stuffs. But today was potato salad freeeee!! Yahay! The mini-binge today consisted of actually a very small amout; about three-four tablespoons of branston pickle, a tablespoon of cheddar cheese, and about a third of a teaspoon of nutella.
Today I also had a bit of food at work. I had a tablespoon of pork, a tablespoon of carrots, two fairly big pieces of broccoli, two stuffing balls, two really small roast potatoes, and a drizzle of gravy. It all adds up, my dears. : (
Dinner today was half a large sweet potato, baked in its skin. I had it with half a can of tuna chunks (the kind soaked in brine, not sunflower oil) and some salad cream and vinegar. After that, I had a mug of options hot chocolate again. Today I had the chocolate orange kind. YUMMMM!!! I really mean that. Options hot chocolate is the best thing ever. I really do reccomend it; it makes a great dessert kind of thing. Instead of having something like ice cream or cake or biscuits after a meal, you could have an options hot chocolate. They are under 40 calories per serving! And they come in their own little pouches, so you can't go over board with how much you put into your mug. And it tastes unbelievably good. Very chocolatey.
Other things today include: The crust of a piece of brown bread, two and a half coffees with sugar, half a decaf coffee with sweetner (most of which would have gotten purged), a peppermint tea, and a sneaky spoon of apple sauce. I'm working again tomorrow, and because I get up and leave the house early I don't really get hungry before I leave. And there isn't any time at work for breakfast, appart from breaktime at 10:30. But this is when I have coffee, and it's easy to resist the food that I'm offered (there is leftover porridge, toast and bread). The next time that I have the opportunity to eat is when the lunches have all been served up. I usually say no to them; I will say no tomorrow. Urmmm I get home at about 2:15, and I'll probably grab a coffee then. If my mum asks what I want for tea, I'll tell her that I had loads of toast and spare lunch at work and don't feel like much for tea, so I'll just get some cup-a-soup, Bless my mum, she bought me some boxes of cup-a-soup... The tomato and veg one, the beef and tomato one, and the chicken one. The lowest calorie kind of those three is the beef and tomato, which has ninety-something calories. The other two have between 100 and 110 cals. I feel so guilty for not eating them... She got me some apples too. I probably won't eat those, either. Hmmh... So if all goes well tomorrow, it will be a 200 calorie day! Morning coffee-5 breaktime coffee-18 lunchtime coffee-18 coffee when I get home-5 soup-98 peppermint tea-0 hot chocolate-37 decaf coffee-5 =186 calories. Fingers crossed! And I don't want to purge tomorrow. My throat it aching and stinging, and my teeth feel weird, and my jaw feels really odd.
Anyhowww. Up at 6:30 again tomorrow, so I'm off now.

1 comment:

  1. it is realllly reallllly possible to eat 1000cals a day and still lose weight. and not purge. do yourself a favour. take control of your life and your eating. continue to purge and your being weak. caving into your disorder. dont let it control you. eno binging, just healthy fucking eat. max 1000 cals. energy,weightloss,healthy, and your feel GOOD about yourself. take control...

    ReplyDelete