Blarg.
Do you know how many cereal bars I ate last night?
Me neither!! I lost count!! It was like, about five I think. Soooo not good. It's better than eating five chocolate bars though, or five ice creams. But still, I just kept eating bar after bar after bar... I must have gone over 2000 yesterday. Eurgh, I disgust myself!!
The plan for today was as follows;
B - Coffee & rice cake (30-odd)
L - Coffee & rice cake
D - Whatever mother makes, half eaten, half chewed and spat.
Which would have made me about 500-ish cals today.
But nooo, of course not. This is me we are talking about!
B - Potato salad & marmalade & honey & sugar puffs & 1/2 a coffee & 2 rows of caramel dairy milk & cereal bar. Argh!
L - Nothing
D - 2 slices white toast with margarine & 2/3 a tin of beans % cheese.
I did have a good purge after the breakfast lot which made me feel better. I seem to be able to get chocolate up pretty well. But I'm so effed off that I ate all that today. I think that, with the purge, I had about 600 cals today. And I'm craving cereal bars. Well, actually, I'm craving toast and biscuits and chocolate and ice cream, and cheese and crisps and everything else baaad... Chewing gum is the only thing keeping the food out of my mouth.
Do you know how many cereal bars I ate last night?
Me neither!! I lost count!! It was like, about five I think. Soooo not good. It's better than eating five chocolate bars though, or five ice creams. But still, I just kept eating bar after bar after bar... I must have gone over 2000 yesterday. Eurgh, I disgust myself!!
The plan for today was as follows;
B - Coffee & rice cake (30-odd)
L - Coffee & rice cake
D - Whatever mother makes, half eaten, half chewed and spat.
Which would have made me about 500-ish cals today.
But nooo, of course not. This is me we are talking about!
B - Potato salad & marmalade & honey & sugar puffs & 1/2 a coffee & 2 rows of caramel dairy milk & cereal bar. Argh!
L - Nothing
D - 2 slices white toast with margarine & 2/3 a tin of beans % cheese.
I did have a good purge after the breakfast lot which made me feel better. I seem to be able to get chocolate up pretty well. But I'm so effed off that I ate all that today. I think that, with the purge, I had about 600 cals today. And I'm craving cereal bars. Well, actually, I'm craving toast and biscuits and chocolate and ice cream, and cheese and crisps and everything else baaad... Chewing gum is the only thing keeping the food out of my mouth.
Tomorrow, I'm off to argos to buy myself a kettle for my bedroom. Sounds funny, actually... But I hate having to go downstairs and be around my step-dad, even for the five minutes it takes to boil a kettle. And not boiling the kettle means I am coffee-less! I only had half a coffee today... :' ( But I will get a kettle tomorrow. Kinda exciting!! ...And that's how little I have in my life... I'm excited about a kettle... And I'm going to get some decaf instant coffee too. I'm craving coffee so bad at the moment, but having some now isn't a good idea, seeing as it's getting on for 11pm! So, decaf will be the answer to my problem!
Once my kettle gets settled in, I may get a microwave. And a sink. And a loo. Then I'll never have to leave my room again!! Joking, of course. I stop at the kettle.
No comments:
Post a Comment