Friday, 8 May 2009

Complicaaateeed!

Lolz. Lavigne's on the radio. I used to be so into her.
Anyway - No kettle : ( Argos was sold out of the cheapy-cheap less-than-a-fiver fall-appart-as-soon-as-you-get-it-out-of-the-box kettles, so I have to survive 'til atleast monday with the kettle downstairs.
I did, however, get decaf coffee. Haven't tried it yet, will do just now. I also got some salsa dip...YUMMY!!! I really can't resist the powers of the salsa dip... And at 29 cals per 100g, who can complain?! I plan on filling up on celery and cucumber dipped in salsa over the weekend. Possibly a ryvita or two with salsa spread, too. I have work this weekend, so I can tell my mum I ate there. Simples : )
Buuuhuhuhuuut, I got some options hot chocolate powder in tesco's, too : / But it's hot chocolate as opposed to drinking chocolate, which is better. Drinking chocolate is made up with hot milk, hot chocolate is made up with hot water. So that's better. And I got the options stuff. It was a pound for five sachets, under 40 cals per sachet. Which is a few miles better than 200-odd cals for drinking choc and hot milk!! I may treat myself to one of those tonight... Have a try of it : )
Ermmm what else, what else...Oh yeah, another potato salad binge this morning. Followed by a mock-penguin biscuit dipped in coffee. Those biscuits have 180 cals EACH!! And I reckon about 150-200 cals worth of potato salad...Ewwy. I brought it back up. Tasted miles better without so much coffee. Nothing else since then, appart from 2 coffees and a salsa binge : P But the coffees had sweetner instead of sugar, phew! Urmmm... So yeah, the plan for tea is decaf coffee and 2 ryvitas with strawberry jam (37 cals per tablespoon) which will be about 100cals. Then after a shower tonight I will try this hot choc stoof! I've just gotta avoid the kitchen... A tricky task... : /
I can taste coffee on my lips... I hope decaf does it for me... I had huuuge coffee cravings at about eleven last night... So I'm hoping decaf coffee is going to help me out a bit with this.
Ouchy...I've had a headache since tuesday. It's now friday. Friday! It hurts... I took two paracetamol about four hours ago, which made it disappear for a while. But I can feel it creeping back : (
Anyway, I'm out! Coffee and ryvitas are a-calling. <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment